Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Easiest Cake Pops Ever
Perfect for birthdays, holidays, and kids' kitchen activities, these no-bake cake pops are made from iced sugar cookies and softened cream cheese.
- 2 (13.5 ounce) packages soft, frosted sugar cookies (such as Lofthouse®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages white candy melts
- 24 lollipop sticks
- 1 tablespoon multicolored candy sprinkles, or to taste
Save to Recipe BookPrintEmail
Note: An Instacart account is required to proceed to purchase online. If you do not have an Instacart account please click here to create. Once account has been created, you can return to this page to complete the checkout.
Prep:20 mCook:5 mReady:45 m
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cookies and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until well blended.
- Form mixture into twenty four 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and secure a lollipop stick in each one. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- While the cake pops are chilling, place candy melts in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove cake pops from the refrigerator. Dip each one in the melted candy coating, allowing any excess to drip off. Return to the lined baking sheet and sprinkle immediately with sprinkles. Let sit until coating has completely set, about 10 minutes.