Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Laura's Quick Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
This is an easy crockpot turkey chili recipe that you can quickly throw together in the slow cooker and forget about all day. Great topped with Cheddar cheese, crushed corn chips, and a dollop of sour cream.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- cooking spray
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans low sodium tomato soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- salt to taste
Prep:15 mCook:4 h Ready:4 h 15 m
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
- Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans, and onion. Season with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, black pepper, allspice, and salt.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 8 hours, or on High for 4 hours.