Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Easy Decadent Truffles
Follow this easy five-ingredient truffle recipe to make decadent chocolate truffles that are ready to serve to guests in about an hour and a half.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ cup multicolored candy sprinkles, or as needed
Save to Recipe BookPrintEmail
Note: An Instacart account is required to proceed to purchase online. If you do not have an Instacart account please click here to create. Once account has been created, you can return to this page to complete the checkout.
Prep:30 mCook:5 mReady:1 h 35 m
- Place chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Shape chilled mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in candy sprinkles.