Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Baked Salmon Fillets Dijon
Learn how long to bake salmon at 400 degrees F with this easy recipe for delicious salmon fillets coated with Dijon mustard and seasoned bread crumbs.
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
Prep:10 mCook:15 mReady:25 m
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side down on the prepared baking pan. Spread a thin layer of mustard on top of each fillet; season with salt and pepper. Top with bread crumbs, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.