Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Strawberry pretzel salad is an easy and fun dessert featuring a crunchy pretzel crust topped with a sweet cream cheese layer and a strawberry topping.
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
Save to Recipe BookPrintEmail
Note: An Instacart account is required to proceed to purchase online. If you do not have an Instacart account please click here to create. Once account has been created, you can return to this page to complete the checkout.
Prep:20 mCook:130 mReady:2 h 30 m
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar together until well-combined; mix well and press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 8 to 10 minutes; set aside to cool.
- Place cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in still-frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly. Pour and spread over cream cheese layer; refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.