Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
This grilled sirloin steak recipe includes a super garlicky melted butter that's made with freshly minced garlic and garlic powder. Simply delicious!
- ½ cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 pounds beef top sirloin steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:20 mCook:10 mReady:30 m
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in minced garlic and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Season both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on preheated grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium doneness.
- Transfer steaks to warmed plates; brush the tops liberally with garlic butter and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.