Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Flourless Chocolate Cake II
Perfect for chocolate lovers! Serve this dense and fudgy cake dusted with confectioners' sugar, glazed with ganache, or with whipped cream or ice cream.
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Save to Recipe BookPrintEmail
Note: An Instacart account is required to proceed to purchase online. If you do not have an Instacart account please click here to create. Once account has been created, you can return to this page to complete the checkout.
Prep:10 mCook:35 mReady:1 h 40 m
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch round cake pan, and dust with cocoa powder.
- In the top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water, melt chocolate and butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely, 45 minutes to 1 hour.