Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Premium quality dark chocolate, cream, cake crumbs and rum are the essentials in these exquisite morsels. These truffles will be soft inside despite that it feels firm on the outside. You only need to store them in a cool place, but not necessarily the fridge.
- 8 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup chocolate cake crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- ½ cup chocolate sprinkles
Save to Recipe BookPrintEmail
Note: An Instacart account is required to proceed to purchase online. If you do not have an Instacart account please click here to create. Once account has been created, you can return to this page to complete the checkout.
Prep:10 mCook:10 mReady:1 h 50 m
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Place chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- In a saucepan, combine cream and butter. Place over low heat, and bring to a boil. Pour over chocolate, and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in cake crumbs and rum. Set aside until firm, but not hard.
- Roll heaping teaspoons of chocolate mixture into balls, then roll in the chocolate sprinkles. Place on the prepared tray. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. Serve in small paper cups.