Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
These chocolate-covered cherries taste like Brach's and feature maraschino cherries wrapped in sugar and dipped in chocolate confectioners' coating.
- 60 maraschino cherries with stems
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 pound chocolate confectioners' coating
Save to Recipe BookPrintEmail
Note: An Instacart account is required to proceed to purchase online. If you do not have an Instacart account please click here to create. Once account has been created, you can return to this page to complete the checkout.
Prep:1 h Cook:Ready:1 h 30 m
- Gather all ingredients.
- Drain cherries and set on paper towels to dry.
- Stir together butter and corn syrup in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Mix in confectioners' sugar and knead to form a dough.
- Wrap each cherry in about 1 teaspoon dough. Chill in the refrigerator until firm.
- Melt confectioners' coating in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Holding onto the stem, dip each cherry into coating and place on waxed paper-lined sheet trays. Chill in the refrigerator until coating is set. Store in an airtight container in a cool place.