Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Cheesecake-stuffed strawberries bursting with fresh flavors make a delightful summertime treat. Crushed cookies add a delicious crunch factor.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cored
- 3 graham crackers, crushed, or as needed
Save to Recipe BookPrintEmail
Note: An Instacart account is required to proceed to purchase online. If you do not have an Instacart account please click here to create. Once account has been created, you can return to this page to complete the checkout.
Prep:20 mCook:Ready:20 m
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; spoon into a piping bag or a resealable bag with a corner snipped.
- Fill cavities of cored strawberries with the cream cheese mixture. Dip-filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to coat.