Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Jeff's Hot Dog Chili
A hot dog chili recipe that reminds me of the chili I had as a kid. It took me many years to get the ingredients right. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Prep:10 mCook:20 mReady:30 m
- Place ground beef and water in a large saucepan; use a potato masher to break apart beef.
- Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, chili powder, salt, black pepper, sugar, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then cook over medium heat until beef is cooked and chili thickens, about 20 minutes.