Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Eagle Brand Chocolate Truffles
These simple, yet rich homemade candies are every bit as delicious as truffles from a high-priced candy store. You can enjoy them any day or show someone you care about them with a gift from the heart and your kitchen! EAGLE BRAND makes it easy.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles, unsweetened cocoa, powdered sugar or colored sugars
Save to Recipe BookPrintEmail
Note: An Instacart account is required to proceed to purchase online. If you do not have an Instacart account please click here to create. Once account has been created, you can return to this page to complete the checkout.
Prep:10 mCook:5 mReady:1 h 15 m
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in desired coating and/or decorate with frosting and candies. Chill 1 hour or until firm.