Recipe provided by AllRecipes.com
Debdoozie's Blue Ribbon Chili
This is the tastiest, easiest chili recipe you'll ever find. I recommend serving it with sliced jalapeno chile peppers and crackers or cornbread.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 ½ cups tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 4 tablespoons chili seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
Prep:10 mCook:1 h Ready:1 h 10 m
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the ground beef and the onion and saute for 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain grease, if desired.
- Add the ground black pepper, garlic salt, tomato sauce, salsa, chili seasoning mix and kidney beans. Mix well, reduce heat to low and simmer for at least an hour.