- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 oz Clearly Organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Clearly Organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon Clearly Organic vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Clearly Organic ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peppermint sticks, crushed
- 1 cup Clearly Organic powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Clearly Organic Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper so the brownies can be easily removed after cooking.
- In a small saucepan melt butter and chocolate chips together over low heat.
- Stir frequently so the contents don’t stick to the bottom.
- Heat chocolate and butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Add chocolate to a mixing bowl and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in eggs and sugar.
- Then add vanilla, cocoa powder and all-purpose flour, cinnamon, salt, and half the crushed candy canes.
- Stir everything together until contents are evenly distributed.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting or adding the glaze.
- To prepare the glaze:
- Add powdered sugar to a bowl then whisk in milk, vanilla and remaining crushed peppermint sticks.
- Let the glaze sit 2 minutes then stir before drizzling the desired amount on top of your brownies.