Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced into 1 inch pieces
• ¼ cup Pompeian Rich Taste Olive Oil, plus 2 Tablespoons
• Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• ½ lemon, juiced
• 1 red onion, sliced in half
• 1 zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
1. Preheat the grill to high heat.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add Pompeian Rich Taste Olive Oil and chicken pieces, add salt, pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice and toss to coat everything well.
3. Thread the chicken pieces on skewers, so they are tightly packed together. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a separate small bowl, gently toss red onion and zucchini with remaining olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add chicken and veggies to the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side. Remove, dice the veggies, and serve over rice.